Saturday, August 13, 2011

FOTD: Surf USA & MUFE #92

Hello Beauties! I know, long time no blog. Well not outragelously long, but my computer is still acting crazy therefore I can't post like I would like to because I have a lot of free time during this short break between semesters! So here's a really quick FOTD post using one of my fav color combo's to show how much I've missed you guys! I wore this on a night out with friends, it was inspired by my shirt (that you can't see). Well on to the look.......






Products Used

Eyes
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Jordana Brow Pencil - Dark Brown
ELF Clear Brow Gel
MAC e/s - Surf USA (lid & 1/2 inner lower lashline), Soft Brown (transition), Free to Be (upper crease), Brule (highlight)
MUFE #92 (crease & 1/2 outer lower lashline)
Maybelline Gel Liner - Black
CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara
 
Face 
MAC MSF - Dark
MAC Refined Golden Bronzer
 NARS Blush - Taj Mahal
 
Lips
Wet-n-Wild Lip Pencil - Chesnut
MAC Lipstick - Viva Glam Gaga II
MAC Cremesheen Glass - On the Scene
 
Hope you enjoyed viewing!! Please leave your thoughts in the comments below. Thanks and Have a Blessed Day!!
XOXO Brittany
  

5 comments: