Saturday, September 3, 2011

FOTD: Yellow & Blue

Hello Beauties! Here's a quick FOTD post I did a while back that I'm now getting around to posting. Better late than never, right? I know that the season will soon be changing, but you still have time to wear something like this. Or you could just be like me & wear colorful looks year round! On to the look.........



Products Used

Eyes
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Jordana Brow Pencil - Dark Brown
Essence Lash & Brow Gel
Wet-N-Wild Trio - Bright Idea (frosty yellow, inner corner)
MAC e/s - Chrome Yellow (matte yellow, lid), Surf Usa (outer v, crease), Soft Brown (transition), & Brule (highlight)
Essence Extra Long Lasting Pen Eyeliner - Black
Milani Liquif'eye Pencil - Aqua (water line)
CG LashBlast Mascara - Blackest Black
 
Face
MAC Face & Body Foundation - C7
MAC MSF - Dark
MAC Refined Golden Bronzer
NARS Blush - Taj Mahal
 
Lips
MAC Cremesheen Glass - On the Scene
 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed viewing!! Please leave your thoughts in the comments below. Thanks and Have a Blessed Day!!
XOXO Brittany
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I have been loving yellow all summer. I like to see other people do looks with it. I think a lot of people are scared of yellow shadow but as long as you blend it well, you can mix it with a variety of colors and make it as natural or as intense as you want.

    Great job!

    P.S. How's school going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have been loving yellow too this summer, e/s, nail polish, clothes, the list can go on!

    & school is so far so good, it keeps me busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so bright and loud and fun!!
    i love it, you look pretty

    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!!Loving this look! I will definitely try it one day for school.

    ReplyDelete