Sunday, November 6, 2011

October Favorites

Hello Beauties! This is my 1st monthly favorites posts. I fell in love with a few products and wanted to share with you guys. I won't ramble on about this and that, on to the post.......


The Products



Cheek Products
1. Tarte Amazonian Clay Long-wear Blush in Flush

2. Sleek Blush in Rose Gold

3. MAC Blush in Fleur Power

4. Stila Custom Color Blush in Self-Adjusting Coral



Eye Products

5. Sleek Au Naturel Palette

6. MAC eye shadow - Carbonized

7. MAC eye shadow - Shadowy Lady

8. MAC Chromagraphic Pencil - Rich Purple



Lip Products

9. MAC Lipstick - Show Orchid

10. MAC Pro Longwear Lipglass - Full Speed Ahead



Another one of my favorite things for the month was going to our home football games. I always wore a neutral eye and red lips.

What were some of your favorites this month?

Thanks for reading!

XOXO Brittany





3 comments:

  1. Nice favorites! That Sleek eyeshadow palette is one of my October favorites too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice favourites! My mac lipglass is one of my favourite too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your faves. I love all the pretty blushes, especially the Fleur Power.

    ReplyDelete