Wednesday, December 21, 2011

HAUL - Sleek Makeup & NARS

Hello Beauties! I'm finally on semester break & I'm happy that I'll be able to do more posts during this time. This post features a few products I purchased from the Sleek and NARS websites. It's pretty obvious that I'm obsessed with blushes now due to the fact that 6 out of the 11 items are blushes. Anywhoo, here's what I got!





Sleek Makeup - Bad Girl Palette
This picture does this palette NO justice. This palette is really gorgeous & I really been wanting a smoky eye palette (ever since that MUFE fail). This palette is just what I wanted & them some!



Sleek Makeup - Contour Kit in medium



Sleek Makeup Blushes from left to right - Life's A Peach, Pomegranate, Flamingo, Sunrise
It's safe to say I really like Sleek blushes!



Sleek Makeup - "Glossed" in Pump it Up 
Sleek Makeup - True Color Lipstick in Mystic



NARS Blushes - Albatross & LoveJoy



NARS - Cordura e/s duo

Hope you enjoyed viewing!! Please leave your thoughts in the comments below. Thanks and Have a Blessed Day!!
XOXO Brittany


4 comments:

  1. Amazing haul! I want that NARS e/s duo in Cordura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want all the Sleek! lol I just got the Acid & Sunset palette and love them. I love their blushes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me some Nars... and those Sleek blushes will look absolutely gorgeous on your complexion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGNESS I want them all!!! They look so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete