Hello Beauties! I hope all is well & you all are staying cool in this HEAT. I found this really cool tag on MZ _UNIQUE423'Ss Blog & of course me being the "professional student" that I am I wanted to try this. This Monday will be my 1st day of class starting nursing clinicals, I am excited & nervous all at the same time! Well here goes.....
1. What are you excited and/or nervous for this year?
As previously stated, I'm excited and nervous about starting nursing clinicals.
2. What's your favorite part of getting ready for school?
Of course, back to school shopping! I still love buying new clothes for class & I like to where all new stuff for the 1st few weeks of class.
3. What grade were you in when your first started wearing makeup to school?
Lol, no grade I was a sophomore/junior in college (for my 1st degree). In high school I may have wore eyeliner when I wanted to "be cute" but I really only wore lip gloss here & there.
4. Where or from who, do you like getting inspiration for back to school?
I would have to say magazines or YouTube, but I how really wear (clothes and makeup) depends of my mood that day.
5. What are your favorite upcoming "back to school"/fall trends for this year?
The only one I'm really aware of right now is the dark bold lip & I won't be wearing that to class. Lol, but I can't wait til I can wear my boots!
6. Where do you like to go shopping for back to school supplies?
Walmart, Target, and Office Max
7. What are your favorite stores to go back to school shopping?
Forever 21, Dillard's, Victoria's Secret (Pink), H&M, the normal places I enjoy shopping.
8. Will you be carrying a backpack or a purse to school this year?
I carry those pink bags from VS.
9. What are 3 non-beauty essentials you HAVE to carry in your backpack/purse?
Coach wristlet, VS Pink planner & pencil case (with pens and pencils of course).
10. What are 3-4 beauty essentials that you HAVE to carry in your backpack/purse?
Lip gloss/balm & one of the brush/mirror compacts. That's really it, I don't really touch up anything else while I'm at school.
11. What are your go-to hair products for this year, and what it your go to hair style?
The Organix ever straight Brazilian keratin hair therapy flat iron spray and anti-breakage serum and the Organix Moroccan argan oil serum. My go to hair style will most like be straight hair most of the time, but when I have time I love using my Remington curling wand for those body wave curls.
12. What are your go-to makeup products for this year and what is your go-to makeup look for school?
For right now I'll still be using my summer faves (post coming soon) and my go-to makeup look for school most days will be winged eyeliner and mascara, blush, lip gloss.