Monday, April 29, 2013

MAC In Extra Dimension 2013 Haul + Swatches.

Hello Beauties! When I first heard of this collection I was really excited because the skin finishes are one of my favorite products from MAC and I was anxious to try the blushes. Here's what I picked up...


Extra Dimension Skin Finishes


From left: 
Double Definition, Definitely Defined, Shape the Future

Description: "A liquid-powder highlighter..."
Price: $30
Where to buy: MAC online or in stores, counter, and other authorized dealers. 

Swatches


Double Definition
"Soft shimmery gold/ patina bronze"


Shape the Future
"Pastel pink iridescence/ soft brick with light shimmer"


Definitely Defined
"Silvery pink/ soft rose with shimmer"

Extra Dimension Blushes


From left: Flaming Chic, Blazing Haute, Fiery Impact

Description: "A liquid-powder blush with prismatic reflections..."
Price: $25
Where to buy: Same as above

Swatches

From left:
Flaming Chic "Bright blue pink"
Blazing Haute "Dirty peach"
Fiery Impact "Burnt red bronze

MAC 128 Split Fibre Cheek Brush


Description: "Designed for exceptional Blush application..."
Price: $34
Where to buy: Same as above

 I am loving everything from this collection so far. I think the new skin finishes are just as awesome as the previous ones. I also like the fact that it's two colors in one. 

The blushes are really nice and even though they aren't immensely pigmented they look great once applied to the skin. 

I passed on the brush before in a previous collection (or two) but I'm so glad I got it this time around. It's so very soft and works well with the blushes and highlighters.

If you can I highly recommend checking out items from this collection before they are gone. 

Did you pick up anything from In Extra Dimension?

XOXO Brittany

2 comments: