Saturday, July 13, 2013

MAC Tropical Taboo Haul + Swatches.

Hello Beauties! Every year around this time (well since I've been purchasing from MAC) they release a mineralized collection and I'm always so happy because I love their Mineralized Skin Finishes and Mineralized Blushes. This year's collection is called Tropical Taboo and keep reading to see what I picked up!


Tropical Taboo Mineralized Skin Finishes


From left: Lust, Adored, Rio

Description: "A luxurious velvet-soft powder with high frost metallic finish.."
Price: $30
Where to purchase: MAC online, stores or counters

Swatches


From left: Lust, Adored, Rio

Tropical Taboo Mineralized Blushes


From left: Exotic Ember, Simmer, Sweet Samba

Description:"Baked minerals refined into a powder formula to provide exceptionally sheer and lightweight application..."
Price: $25
Where to buy: Same as above

Swatches


From left: Exotic Ember, Simmer, Sweet Samba

MAC 159 Duo Fibre Brush


Description: "A small rounded, double-chiseled paddle-shaped blush brush for the smooth, refined application of powder to shade, blush and highlight the face..."
Price: $35
Where to buy: Same as above


So far my favorites are Simmer blush and Lust and Adored MSFs. I'm really happy with everything I picked up and ready to put these into rotation with my other MSFs and mineralized blushes. 

Did you pick up anything from this collection?

Thanks for reading!

XOXO Brittany






No comments:

Post a Comment