Friday, February 3, 2012

Collective Makeup Haul

Hello Beauties! I have a collective haul of some things I purchased during January from Sephora, MAC, CVS, Stila and Nordstrom. I knew I was taking part in a $50 a month spending challenge this month so I wanted to knock off a few things off my wish list and I also got a great deal on some stuff. At the end of this month I will show you guys how well (or how bad) I did with this challenge. On to the haul, enjoy! 



The goodies


Sephora
This was totally an impulse buy, I don't do these too often though. I'm all for bright colors, I wanted this from the 1st time I seen it in a haul video. I knew I would not be able to leave this in the store once I seen it.

Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette- Mi Vida Loca
 I'll have to do a seperate post with more pictures of the palette and swatches.

Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick - Backtage Bambi



MAC
Usually in-between collections I take the time to get things from the permanent line I need/want.
Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder/Pressed
Painterly Paint Pot (favorite eyeshadow base)
Powder Blush Pan Refill - Salsarose, Peachtwist (finally finished my 1st MAC blush palette)
Pro Longwear Lip Pencil - Kiss Me Quick

#222 Brush - I purchased this from the Nordstrom website, I wanted this brush for a really long time and when I got word that it was being discontinued I got it while I still had the chance. It's no longer on the MAC website.


Stila Love At 1st Blush Palette


Milani
So as you may know at select Milani Cosmetics item are 75% off. I've had my eyes on those blushes for quite some time now and I'm so glad I waited. I got everything in the picture for around $15 and that is such a good deal.

Milani Color Perfect Lipstick - Mandarina
Milani Color Perfect Lipstick - Berry Rich
Milani Minerals Blush - Luminous
Milani Minerals Blush - Sweet Rose
Milani Minerals Blush - Sunset Beach
Milani Minerals Blush - Mai Tai

Please leave your thoughts in the comments below! Thanks for reading!

XOXO Brittany

4 comments:

  1. I really wanted that Sunset Beach from Milani but couldn't find it. Lucky you! Great haul.

    http://www.fabellis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul I've been wanting a paint pot by MAC for awhile now, but I'm also trying to cut down on spending so far its not going very well.. lol
    -Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that Stila blush now!! great haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg girl , I feel the same way about impulse buying. When I got all my business squared away with school I decided to splurge and buy Coastalscents hotpots. SMH@ the price tag there. I was too happy tho. You have some really nice buys love!

    ReplyDelete