Tuesday, February 14, 2012

MAC Shop MAC Haul.

Hello Beauties! Here I am with another haul from MAC (what can I say, I love MAC). This haul is from the Shop MAC collection which was released in stores on February 9th, the Cook MAC and Vera collections were also released on that day as well. Nothing from those collections really caught my eye but if I was able I probably would have got everything from the Shop MAC collection, maybe it's because I'm a shopper? LOL! Well here's what I got, on to the haul....


I think the outer packaging is really cute! Which is bad because I'm probably going to keep the boxes for a while (such a hoarder).


Call Me Bubbles Eye Shadow Quad
From left to right:
Call Me Bubbles (satin)
Fresh Daily (frost)
Full of Flavour (matte)
Brash (veluxe pearl)


 

Restores Dazzle! Cremeblend Blush


From left to right:
Quick Sizzle matte lipstick
Dish It Up lustre lipstick
Watch Me Shimmer Amplified


So Vain Kissable Lipcolour
Scan-delicious Kissable Lipcolour


Did you haul anything from this collection?

Hope you enjoyed viewing!! Please leave your thoughts in the comments below. Thanks and Have a Blessed Day!!

XOXO Brittany



2 comments: