Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer FOTDs.

Hello Beauties! I know it isn't technically Summer yet but I always say "My Summer starts when I'm freed from school" which was on May 1st this year. I just wanted to show a few "Face of the Days" on how I've been wearing my makeup lately.


Neutral eyes + MAC's Quick Sizzle lipstick


Neutral eyes + a pop a blue + orange cheeks and lips

MAC's Modern Mandarin 
Wet-N-Wild's 24 Carat Gold and MAC's M'orange lipglass


Neutral eyes + glitter liner (MUFE #13) + pink lips

Maybelline Baby Lips - Pink Punch
Revlon Super Lustrous Gloss - Pink Pop


Orange and brown with blue one the lower lash line + Kate 08

Surprisingly all but the last were neutral eye looks but that way I can wear those bright lip colors I love. I also have been trying to show my Urban Decay Naked palette some love lately. 

Thanks for viewing! Please leave your thoughts in the comments below.

XOXO Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment