Friday, July 20, 2012

Crown Brush Haul.

Hello Beauties! Over the 4th of July weekend Crown Brush had a 40% off everything in store sale which was perfect because after watching a few IMATS hauls I really wa nted to try some of their brushes. I ordered a total of 22 brushes but some where duplicates so they aren't featured in this haul.




My latest brush obsession has been angled contour brushes. I picked up these 3.

C435 - Large Contour Blush
C405 - Contour Blush
IB105 - Angle Blush
*So far I've used to 1st two and I LOVE them. 


SS010 Deluxe Chisel Powder


IB108 - Deluxe Oval Shadow
IB119 - Deluxe Crease
IB131 - Angle Liner / Spoolie



C433 - Pro Blending Fluff
C440 - Pro Angle Shadow
C441 - Pro Blending Crease
C431 - Precision Pencil



C425 - Tapered Concealer
C421 Mini Concealer

SS012 - Deluxe Crease
SS008 - Deluxe Eyeliner


They gave this Flawless Face Blender as a free gift with purchase. I'm not sure yet it if I'm going to try it out or give it to my mom.

So far I've only got to try a few of these but so far I'm really impressed. 

I washed them all and only the only brush out of them all that shed a few hairs was the Large Contour Blush brush. 

Have you tried any of these brushes?

Thanks for reading!

XOXO Brittany

1 comment: