Tuesday, July 24, 2012

FOTD: Addicted to Pretty.

Hello Beauties! Here's a look I did using all the colors from the Sugarpill Heart Breaker palette. I love this palette! I think every time I use this palette I start singing Mariah Carey's Heartbreaker. LOL If you missed my post on the palette here.



Products Used 

Eyes
MAC Brow Pencil - Spiked
MAC Select Cover-up Concealer - NC35 (under brows)
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Sugarpill Heartbreaker palette
 MAC Cork eye shadow
Maybelline Gel Liner
Wet n Wild Mega length mascara - Very Black
BSS Lashes - #42
 
Face
Maybelline BB Cream - Medium/Deep
MAC MSFN - Dark
MAC Bronzing Powder - Refine Golden
Wet n Wild Ultimate Minerals loose blush - Barely Peach
MAC EDSF - Glorify
 
Lips
NYX Matte Lipstick - Tea Rose
e.l.f. Glossy Gloss - Berry Blush



Thanks so much for reading! Please leave your thoughts in the comments below.

XOXO Brittany

8 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to this look!! too pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I love the blue in the inner corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brittany I really enjoyed your blog! I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Tag Award! Take a look at my Blog to see your link and what you need to do.

    http://prettywithapunch.blogspot.co.uk

    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete