Wednesday, September 5, 2012

August 2012 Favorites.

Hello Beauties! Here are the few products that I've been in love with over the past month.


 Crown Brush Angled Contour brush

MAC 224 (my favorite fluffy blending brush!)



Tweezers from Forever 21

Sleek Makeup - Oh So Special eye shadow palette


MAC Fix + (mini)
Urban Decay De Slick oil control makeup setting spray



Cargo Blushes - Laguna, Key Largo
NYX Cream Blush - Orange
NYX Matte Bronzing powder - Deep


MAC eye shadows - Sunny Spot, Retrospect



MAC Viva Glam Nicki lipstick

What were some of your August Favorites?

Thanks for reading!

XOXO Brittany




3 comments:

  1. I wore Viva Glam Nicki a lot this summer! I loved wearing it with different colored liners to change the appearance of its look.

    Great products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too! I love it with orange and hot pink liners.

      Delete

  2. Yes for the deslick! I love that stuff.

    ReplyDelete