Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Inglot Haul.

Hello Beauties! I recently placed an order from Inglot Cosmetics during their Birthday sale. I got a lot of bright colors and I'm very happy to start playing around with them.



Freedom System Blush - 45
Body Pigment Powder - 126


This pic does neither one of them justice!


382 Matte, 366 Matte, 407 Pearl, 370 Matte, 322 Matte



372 Matte, 385 Matte, 333 Matte, 388 Matte, 332 Matte



Everything seen can be purchased here. I was so happy when I found out they were having a sale because I love the variety of colors they have. 

Everything is really pigmented. My only complaint would be is that they are more on the powdery side which means more fall out but nothing that can't be controlled. 

Thanks for reading and please leave your thoughts in the comments below!

XOXO Brittany




3 comments: