Tuesday, May 24, 2011

**Collective Haul & MakeUp Look**

Over this past weekend I did a tiny bit of shopping and managed to get a few items that had been on my wish list for a while now. So I'm happy about that. Also I decided to use a few items I purchased (I know lame right?) to do a MakeUp look & there will be pictures following the haul. 

** My Goodies**


*Betsey Johnson - Earrings & Watch (Purchased from Dillard's)*
These pewter dangling earrings were love at first sight! I love bows, hearts, and keys so these were these are like a triple treat for me. I also needed a new white watch for summer & I though this one was perfect because of the colorful numbers and rhinestones.


*My FIRST 15 pan MAC Eye Shadow Palette*
They are ALWAYS out when I go but luckily this time I got the LAST ONE!!


The 8 shadows I purchased are as follow:
*1st row left to right: Brule, Free to Be, Scene*
*2nd row: Bamboo, Beautiful Iris, Humid*
*3rd row: Brown Script, Chrome Yellow*
Any Suggestions for the Lucky #7??


*I had a few Cover Girl coupons so I picked up these few items from Target*
*Last Blast Length in Blackest Black*
*Queen Collection, Natural Hue Minerals in Ebony Bronze 1*
*Eye Enhancer in Aqua Paradise (FREE w/purchase of Mascara)


*E.L.F. Gel Eye Liner in Coffee*


*The Infamous MUFE #92 from Sephora (I now see what all the hype is about)*
*My horrid camera does it no justice*


Now on to the Make Up Look........

I used a few of the items purchased to create this coral and purple w/blue glitter look. I think this is perfect for these HOT summer nights! I paired it with coral cheeks and nude/coral lips.







*Products Used*

*Eyes*
E.L.F. Gel Eyeliner - Coffee (for brows)
MAC e/s Free to Be (lid), Bamboo (transition crease color), Brule (highlight)
MUFE #92 (crease)
Hard Candy's Walk the Line Liquid Eye Liner - Asphalt
Milani Blue Eye Liner (lower lashline and waterline)


*Face*
MAC MSF - Dark
MAC Marine Life Beauty Powder (Blush & Highlight)
CG Queen Collection, Natural Hue Minerals in Ebony Bronze 1 (Contour)

*Lips*
Revlon Super Lustrious Lip Stick - Just Enough Buff
MAC Lip Glass - Luchee Luxe

I know this was a LOOOONNNNGGG post but I had a lot to share! Hope you enjoyed viewing and have a blessed day!!!

XOXO Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment