Monday, May 30, 2011

I Get NAKED on Sundays !!

Now of course I don't literally get NAKED on Sundays, but on most Sundays I do attend church & I loooove using my NAKED palette by Urban Decay for my neutral eye makeup. I am a gal who loves using color but on Sundays I like to tone it down some and this palette is perfect for that. Every Sunday I try using a different color combination and this is the one I came up with for this week.








*Products Used*

*Eyes*
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Toasted & Sidecar (lid), Buck (Crease Transition), Naked (Brow Bone Transition), Hustle (Deep Crease), Sin (Highlight) 
Maybelline Gel Liner
UD 24/7 Pencil - Zero
Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara

*Face*
Victoria's Secret Concealer - Medium 02
MAC MSF - Dark
N.Y.C - Sunny Bronzer
MAC Wonder Woman Blush - Amazon Princess
MAC Iridescent Loose Powder - Golden Bronze

*Lips*
NYX Lip Liner - Rose
Revlon L/S - Wink For Pink


Hope you enjoyed viewing!! Leave Your thoughts in the Comments below. Thanks and Have A Blessed Day!!


XOXO Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment