Monday, May 16, 2011

My Dream Maker

Now everyone knows the hottest shoes right now are the ones with the "Red Bottoms"! I just wanted to share my all time favorite pair, the Ambertina. These shoes have been spotted on celebrities such as Beyonce and Nicki Minaj, which you would have to be making top dollar to afford these because the retail for 2395$. Talk about a pretty penny well quite a few pretty pennies for that matter!! This gorgeous shoe has gold leather and burgundy satin straps that criss-cross at the toe with an additional gold strap towards the middle of the shoe, each gold strap has it's own buckle. My favorite part of the shoe is the back and the towering 6" heel covered in rhinestones. And of course the signature red sole. This shoe is just magnificent and simply to die for. They are defintely at the top of my wish list!






Christian Louboutin Ambertina
I do not own rights to this photograph


No comments:

Post a Comment