Wednesday, October 5, 2011

FOTD : Study Break

Hello Beauties! This is my 1st post using the Blogger App on my iPad. I just wanted to try & see how I might (or might not) like it.

I've been really busy with school & one night as I was studying I put my books down & picked my makeup brushes up. I really liked the results & wanted to share.

Products Used
*Eyes
-MAC Painterly Paint Pot
-MAC Chromaline - Primary Yellow
-MAC e/s - Rule, Atlantic Blue, Fresh Water, Soft Brown, Chrome Yellow, Samoa Silk
-Wet-N-Wild Trio - Earth Looks Small From Down Here (the Jade color)
-Maybelline Gel Liner
-CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara
-Beauty Supply Store Lashes #68

*Face
-MAC MSF in Dark
-MAC Bronzer - Refined Golden
-NARS Blush - Taj Mahal
-Sally Girl Shimmer Strips (Highlight)

*Lips
-MAC Cremesheen Glass - On the Scene

1 comment: