Friday, October 21, 2011

NOTD : Sinful Colors 24/7

Hello Beauties & happy Friday! Here's a really quick Nail of the Day post. I'm in my 1st semester of nursing clinicals which means now were actually going to the hospital and interacting with patients. So far so good, the only thing I do not like is that I had to take off my acrylic overlay, which I've been getting at the nail salon since the 7th grade. Now I'm polishing my own nails myself every week, I must say that it is not as bad as I thought. I just have to get good at it again. This week I used Sinful Colors 24,7 which is a vivid hot pink color. I really love this nail polish, this is my 2nd bottle. Well enough rambling for now, here's a few pictures.........

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty color. I'm staring to like Sinful Colors more and more, especially since they are $1.99 at Target. :-)

    ReplyDelete