Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Illamasqua Powder Blusher: Excite.

Hello Beauties! I have a short story for you guys, when I went to Sephora to get the Pantone blush duo I walked straight to that because I knew that's why I went in there and wanted to go in and out with just that.

As I was attempting to walk straight out of the store I spotted this beauty out of my peripheral! The Sephora near me does not have an Illamasqua section so I was wondering what this was doing there. I actually looked around the store in hopes that there was more Illamasqua but this blush was the only product because it was featured in the color of the year section. I quickly grabbed one of the last two they had left and headed to check out, again.

Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Excite




*Description: Vivid apricot
*Price: $24-$26
*Size: 4.5g
*Finish: Matte
*Where to buy: Sephora stores/online or Illamasqua online

More Photos and Swatches!





Swatches: blended out (l), heavily swatched (r)

I'm so happy I came across this and especially since it was the last day during the Chic Week sale, I felt like it was my lucky day! Thanks so much for reading!

XOXO Brittany


3 comments: