Friday, April 13, 2012

Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year Blush Duo.

Hello Beauties! You ever just see something and from that moment on you can't think about anything but that until you get your hands on it? Well this product is exactly that for me. The Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year Blush Duo was love at first site for me. I love the color of the blushes, the packaging and even the box it came it! I knew that Sephora was having a 15% off sale so I waited to purchase it but I tell you it was a hard, long wait knowing it was right there and I couldn't get it yet.



*Price: 26.00
*Size: .38 oz (each blush)
*Where to buy: Sephora stores and online

More photos and swatches!






Swatches from left to right:
Desert Flower
Coral

Have you tried anything from the Sephora + Pantone Collection?

Thanks for reading!

XOXO Brittany 

7 comments: