Tuesday, April 10, 2012

MAC Reel Sexy Haul: Initial Thoughts + Swatches.

Hello Beauties! Here's my post with what I hauled from the MAC Reel Sexy Collection. I only picked up lip products from this collection although I do have my eye on Magenta Blush. Lately from the new MAC collections the lipsticks have been the stars of the show. They have been beautiful bright and bold colors and that's exactly what I love in a lipstick. I did haul Watch Me Shimmer from the Shop MAC collection but I included it in this post with swatches. I also purchased one cremesheen glass, those are my favorite lip glosses ever.


From left to right:
Star Quality Cremesheen Glass
Reel Sexy Lipstick
Heroine Lipstick
Watch Me Shimmer Lipstick

*Price: 19.50 for the cremesheen glass, 14.50 for the lipsticks
*Amount: 2.7 ml  for the cremesheen glass, 3 g for the lipsticks
*Where to buy: MAC website or local store/counter

More photos and swatches!

Reel Sexy Lipstick - Amplified finish


Heroine Lipstick - Matte finish


Watch Me Shimmer Lipstick - Amplified finish


Star Quality Cremesheen Glass
 

Swatches from left to right:
Star Quality Cremesheen Glass
Watch Me Shimmer lipstick
Heroine lipstick
Reel Sexy lipstick


Initial thoughts: I am really loving all of these. MAC lipsticks are my favorite lipsticks and these are no different. They are all really pigmented and they have a great staying power for me. I was a bit hesitant about Reel Sexy lipstick because I thought it would be too light but paired with NYX orange lip pencil it looks wonderful. I'm really happy about adding these to my collection and I'm happy I got my hands on these. As of now I know all of the lipsticks are sold out on the MAC website so I would try looking for these at a local counter or in store.

Thanks for reading!

XOXO Brittany

6 comments:

  1. Great photos! We got pretty much he same things, but I didn't get Heroine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! & I think we'll both love them, they're pretty amazing to me. :)

      Delete
  2. i'm digging the swatches, need a couple of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heroine<3 Great picks! Once again I regret getting Watch Me Simmer. :/

    ReplyDelete