Wednesday, May 9, 2012

FOTD: My Favorite Neutral Eye.

Hello Beauties! I know most (if not all) my Face of the Day looks are bright, bold and colorful but I actually wear neutral eye shadow from time to time. The look featured is one of my go to looks that I do all the time. I hardly ever do any look the same time but this I've done several times. I really like it because you can switch up the lip and cheek color and it will still look great. Enough rambling, on to the look, enjoy!



Products Used

Eyes
Elf eyelid primer
MAC e/s - Naked Lunch, Brule, Soft Brown, Brown Script, Embark
Maybelline Gel Liner
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
MAC Feline eye kohl
BSS Lashes #66


Face
MAC MSFN - Dark
MAC Bronzing Powder - Refined Golden
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush - American Beauty
NARS Blush - Albatross

Lips
NYX Lip Pencil - Hot Pink
MAC Lipstick - Pink Pigeon




Please leave your thoughts in the comments below! Thanks so much for viewing!

XOXO Brittany

10 comments: