Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Favorites: Pink Blushes.

Hello Beauties! If you pay any attention to my posts it is no secret that I LOVE blush! This blush obsession really came quickly and skyrocketed out of control.

I figured I share a few of my favorites and what a better way to start with the color that started this whole thing, pink.

Some of these blushes have a coral/red undertone but for the shake of this post they'll be pink.






MAC Her Blooming Cheek (Limited Edition)


NARS Amour 


MAC Amazon Princess (Limited Edition)


MAC Love Cloud (LE)


Tarte Natural Beauty


Sleek Santorini (LE)

MAC Fleur Power (l), Azalea (r, PRO)




Swatches from left:
Amour, Amazon Princess, Love Cloud, Natural Beauty, Azalea, Fleur Power, Santorini, Her Blooming Cheek

What are some of your favorite pink blushes?

Be on the look out for my favorite orange blushes!

Thanks for reading!

XOXO Brittany

3 comments:

  1. i love nyx cream blush in hot pink as well as the warm dark pink that is taos by nars

    ReplyDelete