Friday, August 3, 2012

July 2012 Favorites.

Hello Beauties! Here are the products that I was really loving this month.




Face

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Light Year
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Center of the Universe
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Star Wonder

All three of these are so gorgeous and they add the perfect glow to the skin.

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream 
I can't attest to the skin perfecting qualities but I do like this for when I want some slight coverage. 


Lips

NYX Matte Lipstick - Indie Flick 

e.l.f. Matte Lip Color - Rich Red 


Eyes

Sleek Make Up iDivine Ultra Matts V2 palette 

Wet n Wild Vanity palette

MAC Brow Pencil - Spiked


Blush

Estée Lauder Pure Color Blush - Naughty




Nails

Essie - Mojito Madness

Sinful Colors - Summer Peach

What were some of your favorites this past month?

Thanks for reading!

XOXO Brittany

11 comments:

  1. I really hope I find BB cream in stores near me soon. I've heard so many good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it. I hope you can find it soon. :)

      Delete
  2. Great favorites! Some of these products are my favorites too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the shadow set. It works OK for me. These are good selections. I am digging Iman's concealor and foundation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hear a lot of people say they like the Iman foundation.

      Delete
  4. Love Vanity! That green nail polish looks pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I fall in love with it again every time I use it. I should have got a back up when I had the chance.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love The Vanity palette. So glad I was able to get a back up for it. I've been on a red lip kick and Wet n' Wild's Spotlight Red is some kind of awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome I wish I could find a back up! & I also really like Spotlight Red. :)

      Delete