Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fall Haulin'.

Hello Beauties! I know it's been a while since I've done a haul post but that does not mean I haven't been shopping. Here's a few things that I've picked up from Tarte, the Sephora F&F sale, and also MAC.


From Sephora:

Urban Decay Vice Palette
OCC Lip Tar - Anime
Illamasqua Powder Blusher - Lover


From Tarte:

Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush - Blissful
"Baby It's Bold Outside" Blush set



MAC:
MAC finally put some of the PRO products on the regular site and I picked up a few things (two blushes I already owned).

Kelly e/s
Bottle Green e/s
Indian Ink e/s

Blushes - Top Row - Devil, Rhubarb, Salsa Rose
Bottom Row - Burnt Pepper, Azalea 


More Pics!





I'll eventually post swatches of everything but so far I'm really enjoying everything!

Thanks for viewing!

XOXO Brittany






3 comments:

  1. That's an awesome haul. I literally like or want everything you purchased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those MAC pro blushes look AMAZING! Can't wait to see swatches. I want them ALL!! Great haul.

    ReplyDelete