Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Sleek Makeup: Blush By 3.

Hello Beauties! A few months ago I finally ordered a couple of the Blush By 3 palettes from Sleek Makeup (UK based cosmetic line) and so far I really like them. The Sleek blushes I already own are some of my favorites, they are really pigmented, easy to apply, and last a while on my cheeks. You can see pics and swatches of some previously purchased blushes here.

There are 5 available on the Sleek website and of the 5 I picked up Flame and Lace.




Flame
From left : Furnace, Bon Fire, Molten

Swatches



Lace
From left: Crochet, Guipure, Chantilly

Swatches



Of the two Lace is my favorite but they are both really pretty! These are perfect for travel and a great way to test out their blushes if you haven't tried any. These are $12.49 which I think is a really great price for these.

Also I believe Sleek has changed their shipping prices, instead of a flat rate of $10 they charge by the amount of money you're spending. Which can be good, or bad LOL.

Thanks for reading and please leave your thoughts or questions in the comments below!

XOXO Brittany



1 comment:

  1. These palettes look amazing Brittany! I always love your hauls! <3

    ReplyDelete