Saturday, August 17, 2013

MAC Pressed Pigments 2013.

Hello Beauties! Today's posts features a couple of the new MAC Pressed Pigments. I'm so happy I decided to try these because they are absolutely stunning and very easy to work with. Take a look at the two I picked up, enjoy.


Pink Pepper, Damson



Pink Pepper - "Deep coral with gold pearl" 



Damson - "Deep brown with gold pearl"


Swatches

Pink Pepper, Damson

The swatch really doesn't do justice for either of them. They have a great sparkle and shine that has glitter but not too glitter-y if that makes sense. I apply them but spraying my face with Fix + and a flat paddle brush. I don't experience fall out by using that method. 

These each retail for $21 and they are both limited edition. If you can get your hands on these I really recommend getting them.

Please leave any questions or comments below.

Thanks for reading!

XOXO Brittany





No comments:

Post a Comment