Friday, August 2, 2013

Summer FOTD's 5.

Hello Beauties! I cannot believe it's August already. I can say that this Summer has been a good Summer for makeup for me. Meaning that I got to use a lot of my collection by constantly rotating products and also adding some new products into the rotation. On to the looks, enjoy!


Very bright colorful look
MAC Magenta lip pencil. RiRi Boy lipstick. Feel My Pulse Lipstick.


I did this fun look using some of my Wet N Wild eye shadows
MAC Korean Candy Sheen Supreme lipstick 


Double winged liner using Lime Crime's Blue Milk liquid liner
NYX's Euro Trash matte lipstick and Buttery Nude Xtreme lip cream


Finally something neutral
Aside from MAC's Naked Dark pigment on my brow bone, all the other eye shadows are from Coastal Scents.
I picked up a few of their hot pots during the latest sale and I haven't used any other shadows since.
I'll have pics and swatches coming really soon. 

NYX Pure Red matte lipstick


The star of this look is the blue shadow, Brandeis Blue, another shade from Coastal Scents
Ablaze Lip Pencil on my lips


No Naked Sunday
Again all Coastal Scents shadows, MAC pigments in Tan (on the lid) and Naked Dark (on the brow bone)
MAC Magenta lip pencil and Feel My Pulse lipstick. 

Please let me know which look was your favorite!

Thanks for viewing!

XOXO Brittany


5 comments:

  1. all of the looks are super pretty. If I had to pick one it would be the first one. love the combo of purple shadow with the pop of teal on the LL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I agree that teal does make the look pop! :)

      Delete
  2. The neutral with the red lip is so pretty! I love all the looks!

    ReplyDelete