Thursday, July 14, 2011

Naked Sundays pt. Deux

Here's another one of my Naked Sunday neutral looks... I wore this to church July 3rd and instead of my usual baby pink lips I paired it with my favorite red l/s MAC's Russian Red to be more patriotic. It is rather similar to the previous look but I did switch a few colors. On to the look......


Products Used

Eyes
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Naked (brow bone highlight & lid), Half Baked (center of lid to highlight), Buck (crease transition), Hustle (deep crease)
Maybelline Gel Liner - Black
Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner - Black
CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara

Face
VS Concealer - Medium 02
MAC MSF - Dark
MAC Refined Golden Bronzer
MAC WW Blush - Amazon Princess
MAC Iridescent Powder - Golden Bronze

Lips
NYX Lip Liner - Hot Red
MAC WW l/s -Russian Red (it is also on the permanent line in the black packaging)
Hope you enjoyed viewing!! Please leave your thoughts in the comments below. Thanks and Have a Blessed Day!!
XOXO Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment