Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tag!! You're It!

Hello Beauties! I hope all is well. Here a really quick tag post I decided to do because I thought it would be fun. I found this "Would You Rather" tag on the lovely *Makeup Diary's  blog and I wanted to try it myself just to see how my answers would turn out. I just came back from vacation and haven't really got back into the swing of things and wanted to post something for you guys so here goes.....

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip-glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
This is a rather simple question for me because I don't wear e/s on a daily basis simply because I don't have the time in the morning. On a daily basis I wear mascara, eyeliner and lipstick or lip gloss, so I would have to say lose all of my palettes and eye shadows. I would miss them dreadfully tho, especially when I have the time to actually use them.

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
This one is easy too, I would rather to never be able to cut my hair again. My hair used to be really long until I got scissor happy, then I got flat iron happy, so my hair is really damaged so I'm in the process of growing it out.

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I love coral cheeks for this time of year, but my ALL TIME FAVORITE blush is MAC's Her Blooming Cheek and it's a really vibrant pink color, so I would have to say I would rather a pink cheek.

4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Ok, this one is tough even for me. I am a make up addict in every sense of the word but I LOVE fashion! I wish it could be 50/50 but since I have to choose I would say I would rather buy clothes. Only because I mainly can afford to buy all the makeup items I want I don't really use extremely expensive makeup products so I would want to use that to buy the clothes that I'm too cheap to buy (or cause I spend all my money on make up as it is anyways).

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as an eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
This is an odd one here...... I would rather apply lipstick as an eyeliner because most of my lipstick colors are colors that I would wear on my eyes as well. My eyeliners are black, brown, blue etc and I would not wear those colors as lipstick.

6.Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
I like Sephora and the brands that are there but if I think about my collection as a whole I don't have many products from there and most of my makeup comes from MAC. So I would rather only shop at MAC. I would miss the occasional UD palette but that's probably about it. I melt inside every time MAC releases a new collection w/an item that I just have to have!

7. Would you rather only use one eye shadow or one lip color the rest of your life?
I would rather using only one lip color and I'm pretty sure that one color is MAC's Russian Red lipstick. Only using one eyeshadow is something I could never imagine! If my eyeshadow is on point I could use carmex and be perfectly fine with that.

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?
Where I live if i tried wearing winter clothes in the summer I would DIE of a heat stroke. I would rather wearing summer clothes in the winter. I have always said that "I put my closet up when the winter comes" I love my summer wardrobe more than any season, although now I am starting to find some cute winter items but I would pick sandals over boots any day.

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Simple, I would rather bright nails all year round because I wear bright nails all year round. I remember in January I was rocking the brightest yellow nail polish I own! I tried an OPI dark cranberry color once, I hated it, & ever since I've been wearing bright nails. 

10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Whoo, idk this one! If I had to choose I would rather give up my favorite lip product. I'm sure I could find another red l/s I love just as much as Russian Red. Is that cheating? Lol

11. Would you rather be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
I would rather the messy bun. I think they are so cute & chic!

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip-gloss?
As difficult as this question is I would have to say I would rather never use lip-gloss again. I have been doing my nails or getting them done since I was 12, I'd wear lipstick, but I CANNOT have naked nails!

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? Or sharpie them in everyday?
NEITHER!! I know this is suppose to be fun but this I just can't answer. To me your eyebrows are the most important feature on your face. None would be ludicrous and a to sharpie them in is just outrageous!

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
This would be the hardest decision thankful I don't have to make & hopefully never have to make, but then again I'm going into the health profession & I might have to eventually give up my flamboyant nails. So I would rather live without nail polish, I have to have my makeup!

This was really fun answering this silly questions! I tag everyone, hopefully you all can get around to trying this out.

Thanks for reading. Have a Blessed Day!!

XOXO Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment