Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tag : What's in My Makeup Bag?

Hello Beauties! I decided to do this tag because I typically don't carry around a makeup bag in my purse I just keep a few essentials in my wristlet, but I'm traveling more this summer & instead of taking along my big caboodle every where I go I'm trying this alternative. So this isn't your typical everyday makeup bag, but one for travel. Well on to the good stuff......



Outside
As you can tell it is stuffed to capacity


Inside
You can't really see everything I have stuffed in there, it looks really small but it's holds quite a bit.


Face Products
1. MAC WW Blush - Amazon Princess
2. MAC Marine Life Beauty Powder
3. MAC Iridescent Powder - Golden Bronze
4. MAC MSF - Dark
4. MAC Blush - Her Blooming Cheek
5. Sally Girl Shimmer Strips
6. MAC Bronzer - Refined Golden (not in the picture)



Eye Products
1. MAC pro palette - I currently have 10 e/s inside
2. MAC e/s - Soft Brown (my HG transition color)
3. MAC e/s - Carbon
4. MAC e/s - All That Glitters
5. MAC Painterly Paint Pot
6. MUFE e/s - #92
7. Maybelline gel liner - black
8. Rock & Republic e/s - Jaded




Pencils
1. Jordana Eyebrow pencil - Dark Brown
2. NYX lip liner - Hot Red
3. MAC's Surf, Baby! Powerpoint eye pencil - Guilded White
4. NYX lip liner - Orange
5. Wet-n-Wild Lip pencil - Chesnut
6. Milani Liquif'eye eyeliner - Aqua
7. NYX lip liner - Rose
8. Milani Liquif'eye eyeliner - Black 




Miscellaneous 
1. Eyebrow shaper
2. Duo Eyelash Adhesive - Dark Tone
3. CoverGirl Lashblast Length - Blackest Black
4. ELF Clear Brow & Lash Gel
6. CoverGirl Lashblast Volume - Blackest Black
7. Hard Candy Walk the Line Liquid Eyeliner - Asphalt



I keep my lipsticks/gloss and my brushes in a separate bag. I also bring along my UD Naked & Fun palettes. I bring my MAC Fix+ and makeup remover in my toiletry bag with my tooth brush & deodorant (I guess I feel they are as equally important).

Hope you enjoyed viewing! Please leave your thoughts in the comments below. Thanks & Have a Blessed Day!!

XOXO Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment