Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Favorite Highlighters.

Hello Beauties! Todays post features a few of my favorite highlighters I've been lovely lately. I feel like I have quite a few more but did not want to overload you all with shine. LOL



MAC Extra Dimension Skin Finishes in Glorify and Double Definition
I love all 6 of these but currently these are my 2 most used. 
MAC should make these part of the permanent line.


Hard Candy's Tiki Bronzer
I LOVE this. I'm not sure why they call it a bronzer but this is a amazing.
It gives the prettiest golden glow to the skin.


MAC Shell Pearl Beauty Powder
This gives a nice rosy sheen to the cheeks


Maybelline Dream Sun Bronze Face Illuminator
This is LE but I know it's still available this Summer
If you can get your hands on it I say grab it
I love the glow this gives


MAC Golden Bronze Iridescent Power
This is my 1st highlighter and it's still my favorite


MAC Naked Dark and Tan pigments
Naked Dark pigment is my new favorite brow bone highlight
Tan Pigment is perfect for highlighting the eyes or the face


What are some of your go-to products for that Summertime glow?

Thanks for reading!

XOXO Brittany



2 comments:

  1. I have a small sample of naked dark in my stash, i'm going to have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I have the Maybelline, shell powder and double definition and I'm always reaching for those.

    ReplyDelete