Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer FOTD's x3.

Hell Beauties! I hope you are enjoying your Summer so far, I am but I'm starting to feel like it's flying by. Here is another "this week in makeup" post. Hope you enjoy!


I wanted something simple and colorful all at once, this was the result. 
I used shades from a no name palette on top of MAC's Fascinating Eye Kohl
OCC's Grandma Liptar


Dark blue smokey eye using Sleek's Bad Girl palette//Stila Turquoise Smudge Stick (waterline)//MAC Razzledazzler lipstick


Another bright look:
Inglot 370, MAC Sunny Spot, Inglot 372, Inglot 388, MAC Ablaze on the lower lash line
MAC Tarte and Trendy Lipstick


This was like the easiest look to do UD Buck in the crease, Naked on the brow bone, Faint on the lid and Half Baked for the inner corner
MAC Sounds Like Noise lipstick


Gold and purple look with Ablaze eye shadow on the crease (I'm loving that shadow)
MAC Velvet Teddy lipstick//Over Indulgence Cremesheen glass


Please let me know which one was your favorite? 

Thanks for viewing! 

XOXO Brittany

***I know that Google Reader is ending soon. I would love it if you would follow my blog through Bloglovin' Click here to follow. Thanks loves***

3 comments: