Tuesday, June 21, 2011

50% Off Studio - Eyes Lips Face Cosmetics

Good morning beauties! Here another really quick post on a great deal. I just received an email from Eyes Lips Face Cosmetics that they are having a 50% Sale for there studio line. I know a lot of people wait for this sale to rack up on there studio line products. The studio line at ELF is there more sophisticated line with the sleek black packaging and the product quality is way better than there regular line. I'm thinking about picking up a few products I haven't tried yet. I really like the products I currently own from the studio line like the powder brush, the blush brush, the blushes, the duo eye liner stick, the list goes on! But I must say I DO NOT like the fan brush. The sale lasts until the 27th of June and you have to purchase at least 25$. The studio line ranges from 3$ up to like 15$ I believe so that's already a great price so the sale is close to highway robbery for such great products! The code to enter is STUDIO50.

Enter some of your favorite studio products in the comments below.

Happy Shopping & Have a Great Day!!

XOXO Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment